Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Darris=Interesting........??????

Darris
St.Louis, MO., United States
I'm a Artist/Musician/Producer. I Have a library of beats, tracks and songs. I'm looking for more Mc's & artist's with a open mind for new music to collaborate with. I also do music scores for films & movies. I started in 8th grade just making drum cadences, band music and orchestra music. As time went on it grew to making music in the art of recorded music, and the love of all types of music, well music with character, attitude, flavor, soul, ever-changing, amazing sounds. In the 11th grade I discovered I also love art, fashion, architecture, furniture. But with that I also wasn't open about the so called weird stuff like anime! The weird stuff like fashion guru's! Since elementary school! My love for rap and hiphop came in 7th grade heavily but i wouldn't speak or rap to many people because of my parents not accepting rap in the house hold. It never stopped me even though they weren't in my creative life not really supporting me, it didn't stop me, it mostly helped me push myself to go beyond what i'm doing now and push to the future.........thanks for the drive ma and dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment